Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I want....

END RESULTS THAT I WANT FOR MY CHILDREN:


  • I want them to have goals without fear
  • I want them to love and respect their family
  • I want them to have college educations and experiences
  • I want them to have social expertise
  • I want them to master the basics of music
  • I want them to master the basics of a 2nd language
  • I want them to live a full life knowing I'm ok and happy
  • I want them to feel my support to jump out of the nest
  • I want them to develop their own opinions and learn how to back them up
  • I want them to WANT to come home and be with their mama
  • I want them to LOVE their brothers and sisters without competition or jealousy
  • I want them to know we sacrificed for them but they don't owe us a thing
  • I want our conversations to be full of logic and intelligent debate
  • I want there to be no drama or throwing darts
  • I want them to respect the opinions of others
  • I want them to try to understand before they are understood
  • I want them to be TRUE to their beliefs
  • I want them to be open to change if they need to
  • I want them to know that there's always more to learn
  • I want them to LISTEN when other people talk
  • I want them to be kind
  • I want them to be funny
  • I want them to make their life's choices because they wanted to, not because they didn't feel they had any other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment