Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm Surrounded!!

...by little people.  You'd think there was giant magnets attached to both of my shoulders.  And magnets in their heads.
Because both of their heads are attached firmly to both of my shoulders.
2 of them, at least.
The other little hooligan is playing at my feet on the floor, the big hooligan is in the shower, the 12yo hooligan is not here this weekend.
The largest hooligan - the Head Honcho of all Hooligans, is sitting to my left watching the AT&T Pro-Am golf tournament.  He's bragging about being there day before yesterday :)  Glad he was able to go, slightly jelly I wasn't able to attend with him.  We're not talking about it.

M would like to say she is so glad that there is no school tomorrow.  I would like to agree with her.
She is very, wiggly excited that she has her ballet class tomorrow night.  Buns are the best.  So are pink tights and black leotards.  And pink ballet shoes.  And beautiful music.  And strict teachers, and pliès.  And pointy toes.

Have a restful, peaceful Sunday, everyone.

I'm going to see if we can start rototilling our garden spot today...


...and get lots of these


and do a little of this...


and this


...and see lots of this


and this...

 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment